Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday TED - Inspiring Action

Our boss has a tradition where at the end of each week one person from the team has to post a TED for the weekend video. It's a nice tradition and while I've usually seen the video being posted ahead of time, being the TED addict that I am, it's still nice for me to see what my coworkers decided to post as it opens doors for discussion. 

The first video I posted was Shawn Achor's The Happy Secret to Better Work. It has always been one of my favorite TED lectures. Not only because of Shawn's amazing sense of humor, but because the things he says are so true. This 12 minute lecture is extremely short, as he jumps from one thing to another and leaves you wanting more. I'd love to hear his full lecture and read his books "The Happiness Advantage" and "Before Happiness". They're coming up on my Kindle reading list. 


Ask my coworkers and friends and they'll all tell you I'm a pretty happy, positive person. I am constantly striving to see the good in things that happen each day, creating ripples of positivity in my life and those around me. I hope you enjoy this TED as much as I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment